UniMity’s Social Analytics Engine tracks user activity every time the user logs into the website and automatically captures relevant information on user activity. Pages visited, sections visited, links selected, content items viewed, content items submitted, etc. are recorded and analyzed for their associated tags and keywords, to build the user’s profile and interest areas. These are subsequently fed back to Stimulation Engine to alert/notify the user whenever there is activity on the website in the areas of interest. The personalized information is also used to display relevant (personalized) related content when the user is on the website.
The Stimulation Engine focusses on increasing users’ activity (encompassing Registration, Visitation, Participation, Advocacy) and according recognition to users’ contributions/activities.
The Analytics Engine has the following features and functionalities:
User Activity Tracking on Registration, Visitation, Participation & Advocacy, including:
- Registration Information
- Login visits, duration on website
- Pages visited, Links accessed
- Content Contribution – Articles, Photos, Videos, Blogs, Forums, Q & A, Polls, Contests, Comments, Forwards, Shares
User Profile Management:
- Rich Profile Manager – Updated profile information for each user based on responses to Polls & Contests, activity in Blogs & Forums.
- Interest Areas – based on web pages/articles viewed activity in Blogs & Forums – based on keywords and tags.
- Expert/Learner Domains – based on activity in Q & A (Ask & Answer) forums.
- Administrator Dashboard to query/view User Activity Analytics
The Stimulation Engine has the following features and functionalities:
Alerts and Notifications Module would send email alerts to users to stimulate their activities in all areas of Registration, Visitation, Participation & Advocacy, based on:
- User’s own activity or non-activity
- Peer Activity
- Social Feedback on User’s posts, Social Recognition (movement in Badges & Leaderboards) and Social Obligations (to fulfill role-based responsibilities).
- People of Importance/Interest, Content of Importance/Interest and Activities of Importance/Interest for a specific user.
- Participation/Activity in Polls & Contests
- Participation/Activity in Q & A (Ask & Answer) forums of interest
User Participation Index
- Participation Points Definition for each user activity
- Participation Points awarding and recording
- Badges Definition and automatic allocation of badges based on User Participation Index
- Leaderboard Definition and automatic publishing of Leaderboard based on User Participation Index
Administrator Dashboard to query/view User Stimulation Logs