About the Organization
A Financial Services organization that is a leading RIA (Registered Investment Advisor) insurance network that brings low-cost, commission-free insurance solutions from a variety of U.S.’s top carriers to RIA practices. Their mission is to create a marketplace of insurance products that enables RIAs to incorporate insurance into their practice, to more holistically serve their clients. Clients benefit from products with improved pricing and fiduciary implementation of products rather than a commissioned, sales-driven one.
The key objective of the Digital Platform is to showcase Insurance and other Financial Solutions offered by the organization.
Below are the objectives of the platform
- Showcases products and solutions offered & provision for paid content
- Deliver an experience that is contemporary & mobile-friendly
- Implement secure calculator tools for users
- Provision for content marketing support
- Provision to publish content with minimal intervention from IT
The entire project is being carried out in Phases.
- Phase 1 - Refactor the existing Joomla website functionality to Drupal 8
- Phase 2 - Additional enhancements
The Key activities undertaken include:
- PSD to HTML / CSS Conversion
- UI Theme Integration with Drupal 8 (Responsive Design)
- Creating CMS content architecture
- External Integration
- Financial Calculators development in core PHP & Integration to Drupal
Audiences mapped to content that they can consume
- Anonymous - Ability to view all the general content based on life insurance and annuity products.
- Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) - Ability to view all the general and register content on based life insurance and annuity products
- Member [Paid Role] - Ability to view all the general, registered and premium content on based life insurance and annuity products
- Ability to register for free to gain access to additional content and tools as RIAs
- Ability to convert Users to a Paid Member which provide access to premium content and enhanced financial tool - this was a back office function
- [Note - Payment process was handled outside on the website]
- Provide a suite of tools and calculator that provides best matches to relevant insurance products
- Serve content access to different Advisors based upon their eligibility as Anonymous User, Free Registered Advisor & Paid Member
- Ability to find content through keyword search
- Integrate registration and membership data with Salesforce
- Integrate with the Pardot & Salesforce for user profiling at the time of registration
- Content marketing tools included a separate section for capturing articles, case studies, videos, webinars and white papers.
- Provide with rich editorial features
- Smoother User Journeys improving overall UX
- Detailed scenario think-throughs e.g. non-registered users could use certain open sections of the site, find them useful, move up the value chain and sign up as members